Homemade Fresh Mango Ice Cream Recipe
Another simple recipe of Mango. As I promised, I have come up with various mango recipes like mango cake, Aam Panha and mango pickle. I have a few more recipes in the pipeline. Let’s see, still we have almost one month to go for Mango season.
Today, I am going to share Homemade Eggless Mango Ice Cream Recipe. In this hot summer, we need ice cream and juice recipes to beat our heat. This requires 4 main ingredients which can easily available in the grocery shop. This creamy and soft mango ice cream doesn’t require an ice cream machine. I can bet you without machine you still get the best mango ice cream that you ever had.
I have used condensed milk and fresh cream to make this Ice cream. We don’t require sugar in this ice cream recipe as using condensed milk and Alphonso mango which already have sweet. This quick mango ice cream is adopted from Milkmaid Website. I have just made some changes in the quantity as I require less quantity and want to finish in a couple of days.
This homemade ice cream is creamy, soft and rich in mango flavour and taste. It gives you a real taste of mango, just melt in your mouth. This ice cream is much better than store or ice cream parlour bough one as it has no any artificial flavour or colour. This is really amazing feeling when you get this homemade Mango ice cream without an Ice cream machine.
You can check other Mango Recipe Here :
Mango Loaf Cake
Aam Panha(Raw Mango Summer Drink)
Raw Mango Pickle
So Enjoy this fresh mango ice cream, I will promise you, this is the best ice cream recipe that make you drool!!!
Author & Creator: Bhakti
Mango Pulp :1 Cup (require 2 mangoes to make the 1 cup mango pulp)
Fresh Cream: 1 Cup (I used Amul Fresh Cream)
Milk, chilled: 1 cup
Condensed Milk : ½ Tin
Recipe for Mango Ice Cream:
- Take the mixing bowl. Add condensed milk, mango pulp and chilled milk. Mix it well.
- Beat the Fresh cream with the help of the whisk or electric beater. I used Hand Beater to get nice thick creamy structure. Mix this well beaten cream in the condensed milk and mango pulp mixture. Fold it with a whisk. Mix well.
- Pour into freezing tray and freeze till half set. Remove the tin and beat it again with whisk or electric beater.
- Return to freezing tray and freeze it till well set.
- While serving, garnish with few mango cubes and cherries or you can garnish with chopped nuts.
Yummy Indian Recipes