Would you like to write a guest post on YummyIndianRecipes.com?
I do welcome a guest post on my blog. This is why we are here. Bloggers are always hungry for good, unique content and topics. Guest post gives me opportunities to share all perspective, love, review and thoughts to my readers.
Here are a few guidelines and policy for Guest post on Yummy Indian Recipes:
- The topics, I cover on the blog:
- Home/Restaurant Cooking Recipes and Food
- Baking Goodies
- Tips for food preparation
- Travel story incorporation with authentic food
- Food and restaurant review
If you have interesting topic in your mind, which is not covered in the above topics, don’t worry! Please contact me with your thoughts for more information. I’ll be happy to answer your query.
Check my latest Guest Posts on YummyIndianRecipes :
Cutting the Wedding Cake, Punjabi Style
Some Famous Indian Dishes and their interesting History of Origin
5 Mouth-Watering Street Foods in India
I think,you want other requirements too , nothing much, just few things that easily goes with a guest post:
- Content should be unique, well written and not published anywhere on the Internet.
- It should be minimum 500 words of content. (Less content sometime acceptable, but based on content quality and topics, not less than 350 words)
- I prefer blogger, individual or who have informative website can contact me for Guest post opportunities. If you are looking for business and sponsoreship, you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
- Providing photos and images highly appreciated for Guest Post (2 photos minimum). If take it from somewherelese need to give proper credits.
- I reserve the rights to make minor changes such as title, formatting as per my blog theme.
- I also reserve the right to schedule the post at any time. It’s depend upon priority.
- I reserve the rights to accept and deny to publish the past, but once confirmed, cannot be cancelled from me.
- You will get a website / blog mention in your guest post on YummyindianRecipes.com.
- The post will come in Guest Post Category.
- Once content published or submitted here, can not be republished.
- If you have any question and information, you can message me via Contact Form or my Facebook Page.