Sunny-Side Up omelette : Eggizza
Two Weeks ago, there was one post on one FB food page regarding egg recipe so I simply share one egg recipe which are always in big hit in my family and I was amazed, it was liked by lots of people on FB also ask for the recipe, so here I go with sunny-side up eggs recipe. We name this recipe as a Eggizza. Actually, it’s a firm egg omelette, a pizza without yeast, white flour and cheese..its not actually a pizza 😉 but look wise it is awesome. It’s healthy and can easily make your tummy full. You can have this with roti or bread. Add any vegetables that you have in your refrigerator. I have added onion and tomato.
I got this recipe from one of my friends.
Chili, small: 1
Ginger-garlic paste: 1 Teaspoon
Onion, Chopped: 2
Tomatoes, Chopped: 2
Chili powder: 1/2 Teaspoon (As per your need)
Garam Masala: 1/4th Teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/4th Teaspoon
Salt : as per taste
Oil or Butter: 2 Teaspoon
Method for Sunny-side Up Eggs Omelette:
- Add oil and in nonstick pan. Once heated, Add ginger-garlic and chili paste. Stir for half minute.
- Add chopped onion and sauté till it become transparent or in pink color. Add chopped tomato, mix it properly.
- Keep the lid on the pan to cook the onion-tomato mixture for another 2 minute. Stir in between. Add Turmeric, chili powder, garam masala and salt. Mix well. Add 1-2 teaspoons water.
- Cook for another 2 minute with lid. Stir once. With the help of a spoon or wooden spatula, take all the mixture together and form a circle exactly like pizza base.
- Slowly break the eggs on the tomato \-onion mixture. Sprinkle a little salt for egg.
- Keep lid on pan and cook on low flame for 10 minutes or till the eggs cook properly.
- Once done take it from the pan and cut with the knife or pizza cutter and serve with Chutney or Tomato Sauce.
Yummy Indian Recipes