Mango Tutti Frutti Loaf Cake | Eggless & Butterless Mango Cake Recipe
#MangoMania…. one more mango recipe on my blog… I always like summer from childhood for two best reason..Summer Vacation and MANGOES.. Who doesn’t like Mangoes. I love mangoes. Summer season is always full of mangoes and their recipes. Last few days, my daughter is craving for cake and always ask me.. mummy.. cake….(Mala Cake hava ahe..)
Finally, I have decided to make a cake, but instead of regular cake I have tried a loaf cake with Mangoes. This day, my in-laws brought lots of mangoes for us so why not try this Eggless Mango Cake! I got this recipe from one of the Facebook Food group while checking on my FB page.
I have not added any special flavour or food essence not even drop of vanilla. I used just Alphanso Mango pulp and curd.. that’s it.. Yipeeee… the result was awesome… soft, spongy teatime cake is ready to serve. I have added few tutti-frutti which were there in my refrigerator from last month. I can say this cake is for calorie conscious people who love to check calories while eating. Instead of butter or normal oil, I have used here olive oil. This cake is Egggless and butterless so healthy indeed.
This Eggless Mango Loaf cake can easily stay up to 4-5 days in refrigerator. We love pound or bundt cake for snack time. I have even tried vanilla tutti frutti cake.
So here we go with simple, easy to make Eggless Mango Loaf cake Recipe. Just try this recipe and do share your views with me.
Author & Creator: Bhakti
Cuisine: Baking, snacks
Makes/Serves: 12-15 slices
Sources: Facebook Group
Pain Flour or Maida : 1 ½ Cup
Mango Pulp: 1 Cup
Curd: ¼ Cup
Baking Powder: 1 Tspn
Baking Soda: ½ Tspn
Olive Oil: 3 Tbsn
Sugar :1/2 Cup
tutti frutti : 1 Tbsn (optional)
a pinch of salt (if required)
Recipe for Eggless Mango Loaf Cake :
- Measure all the ingredients and keep it aside.
- Whisk Maida, baking powder and baking soda all together 2-3 times.
- Mix all wet ingredients oil, curd, mango pulp and sugar . Mix it well till the sugar gets dissolved very well.
- Now add dry ingredients made, and baking soda and powder mixture into wet ingredients.
- Mix it well. Fold it with spatula. Do not overmixed.
- Take Baking molds. I used silicon molds for cake. If you are using normal baking pan, apply butter and then coat with flour, then tap the little to baking pan to remove extra flour or you can use butter paper or a parchment paper for easy molding.
- Now transfer the batter into prepared baking pan. Preheat the oven or convection microwave at 190 deg C for 10 min and bake the cake for 30-35 mins or until toothpick inserted and come out clean.
- When cake becomes warm, remove from the pan and cool it on the wired rack. Here is the pic on cooling rack.
9 Once cooled serve with tea, coffee or milk. This recipe makes 1 loaf cake you can double the recipe also.
- I used alphonso mango so the colour I got is original. If you want, you can add some essence.
- My cake is done in 35 minutes. Time varies depend on the individual microwave.
- If you feel the batter is too thick, you can add extra mango pulp but don’t make runny batter.
Yummy Indian Recipes