Chocolates are my weak point and ohh …Homemade Chocolate is just icing on the cake although now I am avoiding chocolates due to health conscious and diet . I just love the homemade chocolates. When I was in collage day, one of my collage friend used to bring this chocolates made by her mom and shared with all the friends.
I have never thought to make chocolates at home due to its bit complexity for ingredient measurements and time. Actually, I can say right amount of ingredient is the key point of home-made chocolates.
Now-a-days, we are sharing and discussing lots of recipes in office lunch time. I got this simple four step recipe from my office friends. Thanks Vrushali & Poonam !! I will definitely share this chocolates with you.
Here I made Chocolate with exactly 3 ingredients. This chocolate is not completely from scratch but YES!! I can say that you just feel the happiness when you get the complete piece of homemade chocolate after refrigerate for 10 -15 minutes in freeze.
This is the right time to try this chocolates. Diwali is around the corner, just choose the mould and make your homemade chocolates to surprise your friends, family members & bachha company.
Not with many thoughts, here we go with simple recipe.
Author & Creator: Bhakti
1. Dark Chocolate Compound: 1/2 cup grated
2. Milk Chocolate Compound:1 cup grated
3. 1 teaspoon Butter
Garnishing : Cashew, Nuts, silver balls etc.
1. Add both the chocolate in medium size bowl. Mix it properly. Microwave it for 1 or 2 min to melt it properly. You can use double boiling method to melt the chocolate.
2. Double Boiling Method: Boil the water in large vessel and place another small bowl in the boiling water and add chocolate mixture in the small bowl. Stir this mixture until it melts. Once the chocolate get melt remove from the vessel. Mix it properly.
3. Add butter into the chocolate. Mix it again. You can add nuts, cashew or any types of decorative silver balls. Take the chocolate mould as per your choice. Pour mixture by small spoon in the mould.
4. Refrigerate this tray in the freeze for 10 -15 min. After 10 -15 minutes, remove from the freeze and demold all the chocolates. Yipeeee….. Chocolates are ready to serve!!!
Storage: You can store in freeze or outside as well in storage container or wrap it with nice gift wrap paper.
Yummy Indian Recipes