KFC Chicken Popcorn | Crispy Chicken Popcorn Recipe
KFC style Chicken Popcorn Recipe – How to Make Crispy Chicken Bites at home. Chicken Lover, never missed KFC chicken popcorn, no matter they always get healthy option at their home. I have seen this recipe on one food blog Swasthi’s Recipe and my instant reaction was just trying it once. I love KFC chicken popcorn of course; I tried my own version here. This KFC style chicken popcorn recipe is the perfect starter or a party time recipe for toddler as well. These chicken bites are a big hit for me as my 4 year daughter love the most.
Bite size chicken pieces coated with egg and corn flakes are very crispy and tasty. This is a deep fry recipe for healthier option, you can go with shallow fry, but I can say deep dry chicken bites tastier than shallow fry chicken bites. There are various options available to make this chicken popcorn, I have tried this simple my Desi version infect all the ingredients are easily available in the kitchen.
I can’t wait to share with you this simple and NO Fail recipe. Within 30 minutes, I guaranteed you will fall in love with this chicken popcorn. I know you will love this crispy, desi style chicken pop corn your guests. Also, I have first time shoot a video for this recipe. Hope you enjoy this and let me knows how it turn out!
Author & Creator: Bhakti
Recipe type & Cuisine: Starter
Makes: For 1-2 person
Boneless Chicken: 100 grams or 1/2 Cup approx.
Ginger-Garlic paste : 2 Teaspoon
Chili powder : 1 Teaspoon
Turmeric powder: 1/4 Teaspoon
Salt as per taste
White flour or Maida : 2 Tablespoon
Corn flakes : 1 Cup
Black pepper powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
Egg : 1 Oil for deep fry
KFC Chicken Popcorn Recipes:
1. Cut the boneless chicken in bite size pieces.
2. Add ginger- garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric powder, salt for chicken pieces. Mix it properly.
3. Take Maida or White flour in a plate. Beat the egg and crush the corn flakes with hand and take in separate bowl all three ingredients.
4. Coat the single chicken piece at a time in flour and deep in the beaten egg and again coat with crushed corn flakes.
5. Once oil heated, deep fry till crispy or golden brown.
6. KFC style chicken popcorn is ready to serve.
7. Serve with tomato ketchup.
Yummy Indian Recipes