Tandoori Pomfret in Microwave Oven – Indian Grilled Fish
Today I have shared simple, non-vegetarian “Grilled Pomfret Recipe. It is a delicious fish recipe that no one can resist. We are very fond of non-vegetarian recipes either it can be a gravy or fish fry or any biryani’s.
Yesterday, I tried Tandoori Grilled Pomfret in my new Microwave (on Grill mode) otherwise I normally do this on Frying Pan or Grill Pan. The results are delicious, juicy fish fry which anyone can go crazy.
Just marinate the fish and grill in microwave oven or normal frying pan. This oven grilled fish require less oil, which gives me satisfaction to reduce my oil intake in my food and more enjoyment while having this in my meal. This dish can be served as a side dish with a main course or as a starter or also.
By using same marination ingredients, you can fry or grill any fish or chicken. So not taking much time, here we go with simple, delicious recipe Tandoori Pomfret Recipe in Microwave. Hope you like the recipe and try in your kitchen and let me know your views. I would love to hear back from you.
Author & Creator: Bhakti
Recipe type & Cuisine: Indian Starter
Makes: 2 Serve
Pomfret, Medium Size : 2
Mix Ginger, Garlic and chilli Paste : 2 Tbsp
Garam Masala : 1 Tspn
Tandoori Masala : 1 Tbsn
Chat Masala : 1 Tspn
Lemon Juice : ½ Tspn
Salt : As per your taste (1 Tspn approx.)
How to Make Tandoori Pomfret in Microwave Oven :
- Wash the pomfret, remove internal waste part from the fish. Wash it again.
- Make deep 2-3 cuts on both the side of the fish.
- Add all the ingredients in a small bowl with little water to make a thick paste.
- Take both the fishes in a flat plate and apply the paste on both the side of fish.
- Keep marinated pomfret in Fridge for minimum 1 hour (I kept it for 1 and ½ hour).
- Take it from the fridge and apply some oil with a brush.
- Meantime, pre-heat the oven to 190 Degree Celsius . Grease the pan or rack. Keep the fish on high rack for 12 -15 minutes or until golden brown from both the side.
- Serve with onion ring and tomato.
Yummy Indian Recipe