How To make Mix Vegetables Chinese Manchurian
One of the favorites main course in the veg indo Chinese is Veg Manchurian,
Today, I am sharing restaurant style Veg Manchurian gravy. This can easily get made within 15 minutes if the fried Manchurian balls are ready.
I love all indo Chinese dishes whether it is Veg Chinese or nonveg chinese dishes. In fact fried rice or schezwan noodle are always favorites in our family.
I have every single vegetable while making Manchurian like beans, carrot, cabage and spring onion. We can skip as per our own choices. This gravy can go with schezwan fried rice or veg fried rice or even can with noodles.
Author & Creator: Bhakti
Recipe type & Cuisine: Main Course/ Chinese
Makes: 4 serves
For Manchurian Balls :
Finely chopped all vegetables (cabbage, carrot, capsicum, spring onion, beans) : 1/2 cup each approx.
All purpose flour or Maida: 2 Tablespoon
Cornflour: 2 Tablespoon
Black pepper powder : 1/2 Teaspoon
Salt for taste.
Chopped ginger: 1 Tablespoon
Chopped garlic: 1 Tablespoon
Spring Onion: 1 small
Vinegar: 1/2 Teaspoon
Soya sauce: 1/2 Teaspoon
Cornflour: 1 Tablespoon
Water: 2 Tablespoon for cornflour paste
Vegetable stock or water : 3/4 Cup ( i used water)
Black pepper powder: 1/2 Teaspoon
Oil : 1 Tableapoon
Sugar for taste
Salt for taste
Spring onion for garnishing
Recipe for Chinese Veg Manchurian Gravy:
- Mix all the ingredients given in the veg manchurian ball list.
- Keep it 5-10 minute aside. Make small ball.
- Deep fry in the heated oil.
- Drain on the tissue paper and keep aside till gravy is ready.
- Heat the 1 Tableapoon oil in kadhai. Once heated, add chopped ginger, garlic and white onion.
- Do not make them golden brown.
- Add water or veg stock, soya sauce and black pepper powder.mix well and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add 1 Tablespoon cornflour in 2 Tablespoon water and mix well. Add this in the gravy to thicken the mixture.
- Once thicken, add vinegar, salt, sugar and Manchurian balls and mix well.
- Simmer the gravy for another one minute.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve with fried rice or noodles.
Yummy Indian Recipes