Whenever a wedding is planned, one of the most important aspects is creating a beautiful wedding invitation. A wedding invitation is in some ways the first glimpse of the wedding for the wedding guests. The design of a wedding invitation says a lot about the couple and the wedding. Whether it is funky and playful, elegant and formal or traditional, it lets people know what to expect at the actual wedding also.
These days couples are always looking for ways to do something unique and innovative for their marriage invitation design. In this article we describe one such innovative idea – getting your wedding invitation printed on chocolates!
Wedding Invitation printed on chocolate bar. Image courtesy: http://www.chococraft.in
The technique of printing on chocolates is a new innovation and not only do these printed chocolates look beautiful but they also taste delicious.
You can use these chocolates to accompany a printed wedding card or even better print your edible wedding invitation on a chocolate bar itself!
Why chocolate wedding invites?
There are so many different reasons why you can think about chocolate wedding invitations. Here are some of them.
- Everybody likes chocolates – Chocolate is something that everybody is fond of. When you give chocolates along with your wedding invitations it is likely to be a delightful surprise for your wedding guests. After all chocolate is relished equally by everyone whether they are young or old men or women!
- Innovative Concept – Nowadays everyone is looking for an innovative new idea to make their wedding unique and stand out in people’s minds. When you give an invitation with printed chocolates your wedding immediately becomes special and something that people will always remember!
- Wedding theme on chocolates – If you have a theme for your wedding, let’s say a peacock theme or a beach theme, then, this theme can also be very beautifully presented on the chocolates themselves. The chocolates can bear a symbol or design that goes with the theme. Almost every colour can be reproduced on the chocolates. This is something which cannot be done if you are gifting traditional sweets along with your wedding invitation.
- Chocolates have a longer shelf life – When we compare them to sweets chocolates have a much longer shelf life. This also makes it easier when you have to ship your wedding invitations to people who might live in a different city. With a good packaging solution chocolate can easily be shipped to other cities. This is very difficult to achieve with sweets.
- It’s a great way to personalize your wedding – You can have a wide range of designs printed on the chocolate in bright colours. Chocolates can have the name of the bride and the groom, the wedding date or anything else that you like printed on them. A favourite song lyric or some phrase that has a special meaning for you both as a couple can also be printed. It’s a great way to make the wedding reflect you both and what is important to you.